Monday, September 13, 2010

my reality fabulous life...



hurm... firstly klu nak begin the story kene baca bismillahirrahmanirrahim ..
my name is zack daniel i live in a very simple life but fabulous..
i love my life so much cuz i really appreciate what my mom did... she really work hard for me
to living in a fancy life... i always dream to be a film star someday soon...
my mom always say to me if you want to be a film star you must work hard to get it ..
cuz the chance don`t  come to us so we must find it..

a fancy life is so complicated is not easy to be cuz u akan tempuhi byk cabaran yg akan lalui...
example: u tak blh keluar dgn people yg u tak kenal..
kehidupan akan kene kongkong , setiap kerja yg kita buat akan diperhati kan ..
but there also have the best part 
you can hangout with cool people...
go to a private ceremony....
having a private party and etc...
but u guys must remember if you want to living in a fancy life 
you must work hard to get it... 
like i said chance don`t come to you we must find it...

that all i can say thanks for reading..
much love zack daniel.. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment